Sunday, August 30, 2009

Journal #1: Introduce Myself

My name is Alwin, and I am from Taiwan. I am married, so I came with my wife Ella. We have been married for a year and seven months, but we have known each other for 13 years because we are high school classmates.

We have been here for a year, and both of us attend the ALP. In the beginning, we decided to live in a homestay which is living with an American family. Both of us have improved English, and we have good time with the homestay family. We just moved to an apartment a month ago because Ella is pregnant. We though that we will need more space to prepare for our baby to come. We just found out that the baby is a boy, and we wish that he is a healthy and handsome boy. When you meet Ella on campus, you can say hello to her and you will see her belly is getting large.

My major was Industrial Engineering in undergraduate, but I am trying to apply MBA in CSUF because I want to have my own company in the future. I think that would be easier to become a wealth person when I have my own company.


I have read Sally's, Dannis's, and Ann's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment