Monday, September 14, 2009
Journal #5: "Summer Snow"
One of my most favorite songs is “Summer Snow” which was sung by a Norway singer, Sissel. The song is also a theme song of my favorite Japanese drama-“Summer Snow” in 2000. In Taiwan, many people love to watch Japanese drama except me. I didn’t care about Japanese drama at all. The reason why I began to watch the drama and why I like this drama as my favorite is the beautiful song.
One day, I occasionally heard the song from TV while I was turning channel through remote control. I was attracted by the beautiful song. It was also the beginning of the Japanese drama, so I was interested in and began to watch it. After the first episode, I could not miss any.
The lyrics of the song was wrote match up the plot of the drama. It is a love story. I just associated with my girlfriend, Ella, before I heard this song.
We used to argue each other in the beginning of our association. After I heard the song, I start to think what a true love is. Therefore, I always listen to the song while I argued with Ella. It will make me feel calm, and I will think about our argument deeply. Then we will be reconciled easily.
In my opinion, the song of the singer, Sissel, is the sound from the heaven. That may sounds exaggerating, but that’s how I love this song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment