Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Journal #6: Dr Dolittle
One of the most differences between human and animal is communication. People can organize things by communicating well to each other. In contrast, animals maybe can communicate to each other, but they obviously can not talk to each other. That is the reason how human can dominate the Earth.
Most people would become vegetarians if animals could talk. People would be freaked out and run away when an animal says “Are you going to eat me?” Also, animals might negotiate with people if they can talk. Fortunately, animals could not talk in the real world, so people would not be scared by speaking animals. Besides, people didn’t need to worry about negotiating with talkative animals.
Personally, I like most of animals, and I like to guess what they are thinking when I look at them. Also, I admired that the animal trainer can communicate and control animals well. But that is not talk though. However, I would rather guess their thinking than talk with them. I think if they could talk, that would be horrible to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment