
Everyone has some fears that came from some reasons. You could overcome your fears by finding out the origin of the fears. For example, I had overcome my fear of dogs by discovering what I was scared of dogs.
I used to be very scared of dogs. When I was a five years old boy, I had been chased by an aggressive dog once in a while. The dog belonged to my neighbor, and they didn’t care if the dog would hurt children. In fact, the dog is a small dog in an adult’s view, but it is a huge dog in a five years old boy’s view. When it ran to me, what I only could do is run. Therefore, I just run away when a dog looks at me.
Until I grew up, I am still afraid of dogs, especially when a dog is barking at me. One of my friends knew that and told me that dogs are very smart and sly. They can detect if people were afraid of them. If they feel you are afraid them, they will bully you. After that, I tried to pretend that I was going to hurt the dog which was barking at me. Surprisingly, the dog freaked out and ran away. I realized what my friend told me was right.
I finally understand if I didn’t face my fear of dogs, I will always be scared of them. Also the truth is they try to scare people before they are scared by people.
i love puppies. give me one, can U? hehe
ReplyDelete