
My favorite kind of weather is the rainy day. I feel calm and relaxed when it is raining. Perhaps I like the rainy day because it is usually hot and humid in summer in Taiwan. It is easy to get a bad temper in the condition. When it rains, my bad temper would be released immediately. I am used to have lots of rainy days in my country, especially in the typhoon season. Compared to my country, southern California doesn’t have much rainy day even in the rainy season.
It rarely rains in southern California during the summer. My first summer in southern California, I expected the next day would be a rainy day all the time. I am always disappointed because the rainy day never comes in the summer. Also, when I checked the weekly weather report on internet, I couldn’t believe it has the same temperature and condition everyday.
Although I like the rainy day, I don’t like it rains in winter neither in Taiwan nor in southern California. The low temperature already depresses people, so the rainy day causes more intense depression to people. On the other hand, the rainy day relax people during the summer.
It seems like a lot of people in our class like the rain. I just hope it doesn't cause car accidents!
ReplyDelete